Monday, February 25, 2013

Art Gala Update!

Our 2nd Annual Kindergarten Art Gala is right around the corner on Tuesday, March 5!  Please be sure to check out the link below to help us make this a special night for your child and family.
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/70A0948AEAC2BA02-artgala
We are in need of help for various things to make this night a night to remember!  You will notice that I need help the day before the Art Gala to help me hang all of the paintings after school.  You are welcome to bring your children because I know I will:)  I could use help 1 hour before the Art Gala to do a final set-up and I am also in need of people to help me clean up after the Art Gala (take down paintings, load my car, clean up the snack table, etc.).  Last year, it was a quick job because I had so many parent volunteers to help me.  I am also in need of donations of water, cookies, and pretzels.  Please check out the SIGN-UP GENIUS link if you have not already done so...I appreciate it!!!!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment