Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pancake and Pajama Day is Jan. 29th!

The kindergarten is having a special day on Tuesday, Jan. 29th!  We are having Pancake and Pajama Day!  We will wear our pajamas to school and do pajama and pancake related activities.  We will also enjoy pancakes during morning snack time.  Your child may also bring a stuffed animal or pillow pet to enjoy while at school.  I do ask that each child only brings one item:)

I will need parents to help with our pajama day.  If you are able to help with any of the below listed items, please send me an email and I will reply and post our completed list.  Please have your item brought to school on or before Tuesday, Jan. 29th.  Thank you for your help!

One item, in particular, that is VERY helpful when making pancakes in our classroom is Bisquick: Shake 'n  Pour Buttermilk Pancake Mix.  I even have a picture for you so you know exactly what I would like to use:)
6 bottles of Shake 'n Pour Pancake Mix
4 sticks of butter
30 heavy duty paper plates
Napkins
6 plastic knives
30 forks
2 bottles of syrup
2 griddles
2 parents to cook the pancakes (10:15-11:25)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment